Stock & delivery time
All products are made by hand. There is no large stock of these products. As a result, delivery times may vary. In any case, we will keep you informed of the estimated delivery time, which is usually between 6 – 8 weeks.
A la carte delivery
Your furniture is delivered to the room of your choice on the ground floor. Goods are checked for you.
The following rates apply:
- Zone 1: Free delivery for purchases from €1500. If purchase is less than €1500, you pay €75.
- Zone 2: Free delivery for purchases over €2000. If purchase is less than €2000, you pay €100.
- Zone 3: Free delivery for purchases over €2,500. If purchase is lower than €2500, you pay €125.
The different zones can be accessed here.
A 14-day trial period applies to all online purchases (created via the website or similar). Any damage to the packaging must be reported within 24 hours of delivery via Info@ateliernilsen.com. During the trial period, the buyer is obliged to handle the product and packaging with care, any damage must be reported immediately. He will unpack the product carefully (without damaging the packaging) and only use it to the extent necessary to assess whether he wishes to keep the product.
If he exercises his right of withdrawal, he will return the product with all delivered accessories and in its original condition and in its original packaging to Atelier Nilsen, the costs of which will be borne by the buyer, in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by Atelier Nilsen. Failure to handle goods and packaging with care may, where appropriate, cause compensation for effective damage.
Each return must be notified in advance to Atelier Nilsen and will be confirmed by assignment of a return number. This notification is preferably made by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The buyer may also use the model form for revocation.
Any payments made will be refunded in accordance with WER art VI.50 6§3 after the goods have been received by the seller, within a period of 5 working days and subject to depreciation due to any damage or additional costs.
The trial period does not apply to:
- Company-based purchases (B2B). Sight period is only valid on private purchases.
- Products or services manufactured or performed with the consent and at the request of the buyer according to his specifications, or which have a personal character, e.g. items ordered in a different colour, size or composition than the models shown on the website.
- Customised items that are only suitable for 1 customer, e.g. deviating sizes of a dining table / coffee table.